I am an Enrolled Agent licensed to practice anywhere in the United States. As a tax specialist, I can practice before the IRS and represent you if you are under audit or owe back taxes and penalties.

Please visit Tax Office & Associates at www.taxofc.com.
You can call us at 1-800-734-1981 or 1-707-285-7105

Follow us on Facebook at Tax Office & Associates | Facebook