Immigrant Tax Returns

In the United States everyone with income above certain levels is expected to file a tax return. That’s not true in all countries around the world. In many countries, the government withholds taxes from paychecks, and the individual never has to directly file an income tax return. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the U.S. agency responsible for collecting taxes.

Any individual filing a U.S. tax return is required to state his or her taxpayer identification number on such return (Please see ITIN Services).

Tax Office & Associates assists residents and non-immigrant residents file their tax returns.  Our office is experienced in immigration matters and will coordinate with your immigration attorney to comply with any requirements, regarding any pending immigration application with USCIS and/or Department of Justice.

Call us at 1-800-734-1981 to discuss how Tax Office & Associates can assist you in complying with your tax obligations.